This is so exciting! I am free from joint pain and plantar fasciitis. About 3 months ago I did a bunch of research and created a new herbal formula hoping it would relieve some of my symptoms. And it did!!! I usually drink 1 to 2 cups daily. Then I ran out and stopped for a week. Well some of the pain returned. This tastes delicious and if I have to drink this daily not to ache, I will.
Today I am sharing it with you. It’s easy to make. I order most of the ingredients from Mountain Rose Herbs.
Let’s make a cup. Add a heaping teaspoon of Turmeric Chai Concentrate to a mug. Pour in 1 cup boiling water. Add sweetener (honey or stevia) to taste. Top with a float of your favorite milk. Enjoy!
- Place 2 cups Cold Water in medium sized saucepan.
- Sprinkle 3 packages of Gelatin. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl stir together:
- 1/2 cup Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cardamon Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Redmond Salt
- Pour all powered ingredients into saucepan with water.
- Over medium heat, stir in 1/2 cup Coconut Oil. Continue to stir as it thickens. Usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract.
- Pour into jar. Cover with lid and place in refrigerator. Keeps for 1 month or more.
All of the ingredients have properties that will benefit most of us. This formula is easily absorbed.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, increase brain function, heart health, anti-depressant
- Ginger – digestion, nausea, reduces pain, anti-inflammatory, immune system (a daily favorite herb of mine)
- Cinnamon – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fights diabetes, hearth health, brain function, immune support
- Cardamon – improve digestion, stimulate the metabolism, antidepressant, heart health
- Black Pepper – anti-oxidants, improve digestion, anti-inflammatory
- Real Salt – immune system, brain health, trace minerals, natural antihistamine
- Coconut Oil – heart health, brain health, digestion, anti-inflammatory
- Gelatin – digestion, joints, sleep, mood, skin & hair
- Vanilla – antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, mood
Each of these ingredients have so many more benefits than I’ve listed.